PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES - Things You Should NOT Do As An Affiliate
You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
2. you must NOT run “negative” PPC or Iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
3. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission will be nullified. You need 2 sales before commissions are paid and a minimum of $100 due in commissions to trigger a commission payout
5. Any JV Prizes are awarded based on qualified leads and are subject to fraud reviews. Qualified leads are unique customers who fill out the opt in form themselves with valid information. We will expressly deny or modify prizes based on lead quality. Activities of Fraud will lead to further actions.
6. You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words OptimizePress, OptimizePress 2, OptimisePress, JamesDyson, dyson, dison, BusinessJolt, businessjolt or business jolt. We also do not permit use of domains containing the words OptimizePress, or any variation on this which infringes on our brand. We reserve the right to enforce trademark infringement.
7. iFrames, and cloaked domains are not permitted. These can mislead buyers and we use frame busters to prevent them being used. Pre-sell pages are far more effective for you.
8. You must not scrape content from our sites, RSS feeds or use the same text. Be sure to create original content so that you get better search results.
9. PPC campaigners may bid on any keywords including the product names and author names as long as you agree that these trademarks and product names are the property of OptimizePress.com & Creative 6 Media Ltd and you are only using them under agreement. This agreement maybe revoked at any time. Make sure all campaigns abide by point number 2.
10. You must abide by the laws of your country in all your affiliate promotions. You must never use FAKE testimonials or FAKE news sites or anything false when promoting our offers. See the FTC guidelines here.
11. We do not permit offering cashback, rebates or other discounts as part of your affiliate offer or promotion of OptimizePress. We advise promoting OptimizePress on it's own merits. Our most successful affiliates offer unique bonuses such as additional training, resources or setup services.