Our affiliate agreement explains how our affiliate program is run, and terms that you should follow when promoting OptimizePress
Each participant in the affiliate program (“affiliate,” “you,” or similar terms) offered by Creative 6 Media Ltd dba OptimizePress (the “Program Operator”) at www.optimizepress.com (the “website”) expressly agrees to this affiliate agreement.
NOTICE: Please read this agreement carefully. Unless
you expressly agree and consent to this agreement, you may NOT
participate in the affiliate program.
By participating in the affiliate program, you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this contract. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, please do not register for the affiliate program.
This agreement incorporates the Program Operator’s Terms and Conditions of Use (located on this website) herein as if it were set forth in full. Throughout this agreement, “affiliate program” refers to the affiliate program operated by the Program Operator in part for the website.
Each affiliate is an independent contractor of the Program Operator and not an employee. Nothing herein is intended to create an employer/employee relationship.
Each affiliate acts as an independent contractor and as such is responsible for any or all applicable income taxes, fees, and any other tax liabilities that affect or concern the sales of the products or services, in your country or location. It is the affiliate’s sole responsibility, and not the responsibility of the Program Operator, to take any steps necessary to recover these sums under the any applicable tax code and other applicable laws.
Commissions are paid on the first week of each calendar month (usually on or around the 1st of each month) for sales which qualify for payout.
There is a minimum commission payout threshold amount of $100.00. You must reach at least $100 in commissions due which are ALL from sales outside of their 30 day guarantee period. This is the minimum amount that you must earn before you will be paid commissions. In any commission period, your commission must exceed this amount before you will receive any sums for that period. Commissions below this minimum amount will be held until such time as the commission equals or exceeds this amount.
Commissions are not paid for any sales for which payment has not been received, or for any transaction that has been rejected for any reason.
We are not responsible for paying interest to affiliates for accrued but not yet delivered commission payments.
If a transaction incurs a charge-back, or if an online transaction is not completed in every way, or if we have reason to believe a transaction is fraudulent or violates any of the terms of this Agreement in our reasonable discretion, no commission payment is due to the affiliate. If a commission has already been paid, then it will be deducted from an active affiliate’s future commissions.
All commissions are paid in US Dollars by PayPal, to the Paypal address provided at the point of joining our affiliate program, or the Paypal address you subsequently advise us of. It is your responsibility to ensure we hold an up-to-date, active Paypal email address for payments. You can advise us if you wish to change this address at any time via our helpdesk.
OptimizePress Affiliate/Referral Partners will earn commissions on sales resulting from referrals brought to us through the unique affiliate links generated inside their OptimizePress Affiliate / Partner Center. Our affiliate links work on a "last affiliate wins" system, meaning the most recent affiliate link an affiliate clicks should be credited with the sale. Please note we do advise affiliates to ask their referrals to clear cookies before using their links to ensure credit of the sale to their account.
Any purchases referred through links not generated inside the affiliate center will not track to a specific affiliate account and cannot be attributed to a specific affiliate. In special rare cases (at our own discretion) we will credit a sale to an affiliate that has not tracked if they can provide relevant information about the buyer, and we can confirm this with the buyer. Sales will not be attributed to an affiliate if another affiliate has already been credited with the sale (i.e. we will not change the attributed affiliate on a sale).
35% commission will be paid on front-end referred sales of the OptimizePress Essential, Business and Suite plans (excluding any special discount versions or internal special offers).
20% commission will be paid on referred sales of
upgrades - if
affiliate cookie is present and valid.
20% commission will be paid on any recurring of renewals of Essential, Business and Suite plans. Once you refer a customer to us, you will earn commissions as long as they remain a subscriber.
Note: Please note any commissions will be calculated on the main product price, not including any tax or additional charges. OptimizePress Marketplace purchases are not included in our affiliate/partner program and commissions cannot be earned on the sale of Marketplace items.
You agree that you are NOT allowed to do the following things if approved for the affiliate program. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse:
1. You are NOT permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system – all e-mail contacts MUST be your OWN opt in e-mail list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything similar.
2. You must NOT run any PPC (Pay per click) advertising which uses our product names or trademarks either in the advert or in keywords you are bidding on. This includes any of the following (including misspellings):
- OptimizePress, OptimisePress, Optimize Press, Optimise Press, OptimizeLeads, OptimizeBuilder, OptimizeUrgency, OptimizeFunnels, OptimizeFunnelbuilder, OptimizeCheckout, OptimizeCheckouts, OpimizeCart and other similar names at our discretion.
3. Any PPC advertising you run must be to your own affiliate landing page. You are not permitted to drive traffic directly to OptimizePress or any of our sites directly from PPC. You must create your own landing page which adds value before referring your prospect to our site.
4. you must NOT run “negative” PPC or Iframe domain campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial click thru rates that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of the product. This creates a very bad image for our company and the individuals featured in the products and you will be terminated from the program instantly.
5. You should avoid using the raw affiliate link. All affiliates are encouraged to utilize RE-direct links in e-mails and website campaigns and not the direct affiliate link you will receive. This increases conversions for both of us.
6. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission will be nullified. You need 2 sales before commissions are paid and a minimum of $100 due in commissions to trigger a commission payout
7. Any JV Prizes are awarded based on qualified leads and are subject to fraud reviews. Qualified leads are unique customers who fill out the opt in form themselves with valid information. We will expressly deny or modify prizes based on lead quality. Activities of Fraud will lead to further actions.
8. You are not permitted to use any domain names containing the words OptimizePress, OptimizePress 2, OptimisePress, JamesDyson, dyson, dison, BusinessJolt, businessjolt or business jolt. We also do not permit use of domains containing the words OptimizePress, or any variation on this which infringes on our brand. We reserve the right to enforce trademark infringement.
9. iFrames, and cloaked domains are not permitted. These can mislead buyers and we use frame busters to prevent them being used. Pre-sell pages are far more effective for you.
10. You must not scrape content from our sites, RSS feeds or use the same text. Be sure to create original content so that you get better search results.
11. You must abide by the laws of your country in all your affiliate promotions. You must never use FAKE testimonials or FAKE news sites or anything false when promoting our offers. See the FTC guidelines here.
12. We do not permit offering cashback, rebates or other discounts as
part of your affiliate offer or promotion of OptimizePress. We advise
promoting OptimizePress on it's own merits. Our most successful
affiliates offer unique bonuses such as additional training or resources, or recommend OptimizePress as a compliment to their own products or services.
13. You are not permitted to claim our promotional resources including copy, banners and other marketing collateral as your own. You may use these on your own websites, to send to your lists, and via other methods we recommend. You should not use these resources for advertising on Facebook, Google or paid advertising methods.
As an affiliate partner of OptimizePress, you are permitted to use the OptimizePress trademark in content which directly refers to our brand.
You are not permitted to use our logo or branding in any headers, logos or branding which may make your website appear to be an OptimizePress web property. Our branding should also not be used in any online advertising media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google ads.
You are permitted to use our logos and other branding kit items as part of a review or blog post where OptimizePress is referred to, as long as other affiliate terms are adhered to.
You are not permitted to use the OptimizePress trademark (or our other product names) in any Google, Facebook, Yahoo or other Search network paid advertising (PPC).
If you have any questions or need further clarification on your use of the OptimizePress branding, please do get in touch with our friendly team.
Accounts with a positive balance (under $100) but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. All balances on dormant accounts will be cleared after 365 days of no earnings.
Note to UK affiliates: Some Affiliate Commission is VAT Inclusive and you may be required to provide a Tax Invoice prior to receiving payments.
Policy Updated: 29th September 2019