Today we’re proud to announce our brand new conversion focused WordPress theme called SmartTheme.
This WordPress theme has been designed for marketers to grow their email list, create beautifully crafted blog content without needing to hire an expensive web designer, coders or hack together a collection of plugins.
Here are just some of the benefits of switching to the SmartTheme today:
- Generate more leads using content upgrades across your blog, converting more visitors to leads.
- Advanced design options with minimal effort.
- Highly flexible to match your brand without a designer.
- Designed with a “conversion first” approach to simplify your list building.
- Content specific opt-in areas on any page or post.
- We’ve taken feedback from our existing customers and have produced a theme four years in the making, allowing you to build high converting blogs that don’t involve lots of customisation.
- Sell Woo products in SmartTheme pages.
- Lightweight, clean coded theme for fast WordPress sites.
- Eliminate the need to hack around with list building plugins.
Here’s a summary of some of the SmartTheme features:
- Fully customisable design styles.
- Mobile responsive.
- Logo and retina logo options.
- Header, hero, and footer opt-in area.
- Five homepage layouts.
- Hero call-to-action buttons.
- Integrates with 19+ email service providers.
- WooCommerce compatible pages.
- Typography settings footer with 100+ Google Fonts.
- Footer layout options.
- Sidebar or no sidebar options.
- Custom Blog post and page layout options.
- Social media sharing buttons.
- 19 email service integrations.
How will this affect my current installation?
This is important so read carefully!
If you are using the original OptimizePress Theme for your blog and landing pages then you MUST install the OptimizePress Plugin before you install and activate the new OptimizePress SmartTheme.
The SmartTheme needs your OptimizePress license key to work and it pulls this from the plugin.
If you deactivate the OptmizePress Theme before you install the plugin, your LiveEditor pages will not be lost, they just won’t work until you install the Plugin.
Customers Using The OptimizePress Theme
Our recommended steps:
- Install and activate the OptimizePress Plugin (check that the license key exists).
- Install and activate the SmartTheme
Customers Already Using The OptimizePress Plugin
- Install the SmartTheme as you would any WordPress Theme – remember you can only run one theme on your site so the SmartTheme will take over the styling of normal pages & posts from your existing theme. LiveEditor pages will be unaffected.
What will happen to the original OptimizePress Theme?
It will be discontinued and will not be available for download in the future. All LiveEditor functionality will be available in the OptimizePress plugin which can be used with the SmartTheme.
Why is this different from the current OptimizePress Theme?
- It’s built with all the latest SEO schema markup.
- It’s a framework that allows us to add future themes.
- This is the first of a range of themes in our OptimizePress suite.
- It includes cleaner code to increase page loading speed.
We modelled the new SmartTheme from some other inspirational sites and also looked at ways you can improve your blog by avoiding these key mistakes.
What About SEO?
We have designed the SmartTheme to be compatible with all the latest Google requirements. It has also been designed not to conflict with any other SEO plugins.
If you want more SEO options on your site, we recommend you use third-party plugins like:
Here are some sites already using the SmartTheme.
Bryan Teare runs the Quarter Life Comeback podcast.
Gavin Walsh is a Personal Trainer from Brighton (UK).
How Do You Get The SmartTheme?
Do you have any new theme ideas or features?
If you have an active OptimizePress updates and support license you can download the new SmartTheme from the members’ hub at members.optimizepress.com right now. We can’t wait to see your new blogs, make sure you share them with us. 🙂
Then please let us know in the comments below.