OptimizePress is an annually recurring subscription - this means we bill you just once per year for all your OptimizePress tools access. If you decide you're no longer going to use OptimizePress (we hope you don't)... you can cancel this at any time in just a few clicks from within our members hub.
When you cancel your Agency subscription - you will lose a number of benefits at the end of your paid term.
- Access to our support team
- Access to product updates including new product releases
- Ability to license new sites will be revoked
- Access to our Cloud Template Library and Personal Cloud storage will be revoked.
- Access to your grandfathered pricing (if you cancel and rejoin the price may have increased)
Your existing sites already licensed with OptimizePress agency licenses should continue to run, just bear in mind that they will no longer receive product updates so in the event of major framework changes to WordPress there could be future incompatibilities (this is why we recommend always maintaining an active license)
Sites licensed through an agency account are not permitted to be re-newed or relicensed through personal account licenses.