Before you submit a request, please read these important frequently asked questions:
Yes absolutely. If you want to upgrade your package you can just let us know after your purchase and we can send you a link to purchase the next version. Please note that prices may change after launch so you may want to upgrade your package during the initial launch phase
New Customer Questions
Your OptimizePress 2.0 logins may take up to 10 minutes to arrive (usually much faster). Please check your junk/spam mail boxes and any filtered folders you may have setup in your email client.
If you still don’t see your logins after 10 or 15 minutes drop us an email and we will look into this
This issue is normally caused by your server or WordPress setup not having the required upload file limitation in place for uploading files. The OptimizePress files are over 25mb each so we recommend an upload minimum of 35mb
To check this, go to Media > Add New and on the bottom of the page you will see the Max upload limit for your site. If this shows a lower number, we recommend contacting your hosting company to request they increase this limit.
Troubleshooting LiveEditor Issues
To fix try these steps:
- Go to OptimizePress > Dashboard > Global Settings > Advanced WP Filter Settings
- Tick any items that appear in the list
- Check your LiveEditor is fixed. If not continue to step 4…
- Go to your Plugins page inside WordPress and disable any other plugins running (if this is a live site you may want to put your site into a maintainence mode)
- Check your LiveEditor again – if this fixes the issue then your issue is with a plugin and you need to re-activate your plugins one-by-one to establish the problem plugin and contact the author for a fix (please also let us know the plugin in case we have a workaround or an alternative)
- Remember you can check which plugins you had active in your “recently active” plugins section (handy when you come to reactivate them)
- If you still have issues please let us know your site URL and adminstrator logins and we will look into this further